With the Maple Story 2 Mesos only aim of trying to achieve

rsgoldfastshop

With the Maple Story 2 Mesos only aim of trying to achieve

Příspěvek#1 » 06 pro 2018, 09:56

I returned to the match to the end of last August, with the Maple Story 2 Mesos only aim of trying to achieve 2mil selection, without dipping into my pockets, needless to say. This was an accomplishment worth some thing at least, due to how obvious it is that 99 percent of the population who've reached this range have invested a significant quantity of cash to'attain' it.

Eight weeks later, after having accrued around 300bil worthiness of mesos without selling one thing from leech (this amount includes various methods of payment converted into maplestory2 mesos with the standard rates in the market ), I have finally accomplished my objective. I am now a 212 Night Lord in Renegades that can solo Hard Magnus, the first three Chaos Root Abyss directors, and Hell Gollux.

However, instead of finding this'end game' status profitable, I just find no distinction whatsoever between where I am currently, and even where I was a few months back, when I was barely scratching through Hard Gollux.

Throughout the three days following my solo, I have got a'grand total' from Chaos Root Abyss drops of 150mil. My typical income that is converted was 3bil per day to Buy Maplestory M Mesos put this in view, in March. This 150mil (a pathetic 5 percent of this ) is not indicative of a low supply of items that I would have (I bring drop mules in to all of my runs, and have a limitless source of them ); instead, it's simply because of the simple fact that these end game drops are so typical that their market looks like that of'perfect competition,' where the'willingness to take' for sellers is basically zero since these items have no value at all to them.

Zpět na