we could follow your own to DIY your favourite style

Mmoak2018

we could follow your own to DIY your favourite style

Příspěvek#1 » 18 zář 2018, 03:38

Today's focus here, two of my favorite island attracts me most of that point is that the uncontrolled BOSS warfare and raiding, I feel that among the MapleStory2 Mesos players that played in the island also have had these experiences, when the bat magical, abandoned town raid This is to rely on all to work together so as to kill and embraced, the island is still a continuation of both of these characteristics, and do really nicely, many are new BOSS Oh, the harm flashy flashy abilities, BOSS difficulty greatly strengthened, BOSS players like the challenge, however there are advantages, and it will kill BOSS and burst by means of a replica of a good deal of very good equipment and upgrade the skills of stone Oh!

Copy of this team, too, must be a concerted effort to collaborate with each other to pass, following adjusting big rewards have (full time foundation position came out, believe there is a little excited, ha ha ~).Then there's the trend that brought me Maplestory 2 ! Whether or sister who then have the man who put up your ears, if I tell you that the island isn't in fashion two fixed routine, we could follow your own to DIY your favourite style, so those who like to yourself individuals dressed sister as well as the guy who will consider how to get how to get!

(2 years since the island has DIY style, my mom no longer need to fret about my characters and people would like a) when we feel there's a very handsome or gorgeous fashion, is available through the mall to sell to everybody to share ( How much you use other people's things to pay points Nicely ~), and the mall is going to be rated Oh, by the fashion people who make the most money in the mall will be shown on a single position DIY game so good Godthe island where you can play Your talent can earn big gold !

Maplestory 2 additionally has PVP Official MapleStory 2 Wiki, this is the opportunity to check the newly added heard a great deal of fun! But as a PVE players that I did not do much to understand, please forgive me! These are feelings and the adventures I get out of this test, I expect to discuss it with everybody! For the very first time to compose something forgive me ah!

Zpět na